Grounded in God's love and a long Christian presence in the community, we seek to discern God's will for First Presbyterian Church in this time and place. We will:
- Acknowledge that every person is a unique gift from God.
- Provide a compassionate Christian community that welcomes and celebrates God's diverse people.
- Create many possibilities for worship, fellowship and the study of God's word.
- Nurture spirituality and foster a personal and corporate understanding of Christ's example for the world.
- Reflect Christ's light in the community through a dynamic ministry of compassion, social justice, and service.
- Commit our time, talent, and treasure to our ministry.
- Kindle the vision of First Presbyterian Church as a light to our community and the world.